I said something to it on Twitter earlier this year, but tia is not just a mixshow podcast to me. A lot of craft, curation and love goes into the show. There are never any track repeats across episodes, and to that end I try to play only tracks that mean something to me, or at least have a good memory associated to it. If it doesn't (and it's just a really good tune), just putting it in the show does that nicely.
I give tia episodes a lot of afterthought too. During the sequencing and mixing step, there's always some other track that upon first glance I never thought to use, well after the mix is where I want it to sit. I toss it in, and suddenly it clicks far better than I thought it could. I can't take it out now, otherwise it seems incomplete.
In our first studio episode in over a year, which brings the tempo down to the low 120s, the track that did it for me was the final one.
01. Boom Jinx & Meredith Call - Bring Me Back Around (Shingo Nakamura Remix)
02. Fakear - De la luz
03. Mambo Brothers vs. The Temper Trap - Sweet Momento (Dan Veytia Mashup)
04. Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime (Yotto Remix)
05. Seven Lions feat. Kerli - Worlds Apart (Bit Funk Remix)
06. Dusky - Skin Deep
07. Fred V & Grafix - Recognise (Panda Remix)
08. prodigal - time
09. Cazzette - Sleepless (Dear David Interpretation, Dan Veytia Cut)
10. Yotto feat. CAPS - Wondering
11. Matt Lange feat. Jeza - I Can't Forgive (Jallen Remix)
12. Disclosure - Afterthought